I provide capital for hospitality projects. . . Why do I need a hotel lawyer?
Real estate finance lawyers who do not understand the complex legal and business issues of a hotel — treating it as traditional real estate — can make costly errors when representing capital in hotel projects.
At JMBM, we have a deep understanding of hotel equity and debt and the security interests the hotel asset represents.
Representing hospitality debt and equity providers is a core competency of JMBM's Global Hospitality Group® and we represent virtually every type of capital provider. Our hotel lawyers have developed the hotel lending documents for major financial institutions.
Whether in origination or refinancing, workout or bankruptcy, our hospitality experience adds value to capital providers every step of the way.
Learn More About:
- ADA Compliance and Defense
- Ask the Hotel Lawyer™
- Buying & Selling a Hotel
- Chinese Investment
- Condo Hotels
- Data Technology, Privacy & Security
- EB-5 Financing
- Green Hotels
- Hotel Development
- Hotel Finance - Hotel Debt & Hotel Equity
- Hotel Franchise & License Agreements
- Hotel Management Agreements
- Hotel Mixed-Use
- How to Terminate Hotel Management Agreements
- Innkeepers Law
- International Hotel Investment
- Labor & Employment
- Land Use & Entitlements
- Lifestyle Hotels
- Meet The Money®
- Outlook & Trends
- Workouts, Bankruptcies & Receiverships